Just now, I cooked tomato soup for my dinner..
not just de soup laa..
I used 2 tomatoes, 1 carrot, 1 potato, 1 onion and 2 drumstick's bones
with half pot of water to cook it.
After about 2 hours, the soup was done..
As you can see, that's the amount of soup left..
Anyway, the main point is...
I cooked for 2 hours just for that bowl of soup!!
Worth it or not?
Some said not cause I waste a lot of time.
Some said I waste the ingredients as well.
(cause I just drink the soup without eating the ingredients)
Whatever it is...
Q: Will I cook it again??
A: Yes!! Why not? It's nice!!
well, if I at home, of cause not. Maid will do the cooking :p
This is one of the reason why I don't like to cook just for myself~~
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment